Orange County Innovation (OCI) is a non-profit organization dedicated to generating global awareness of Orange County as a powerhouse of innovation.
Did you know that Orange County:
- Is one of the largest counties in the U.S.?
- Is the 27th largest economy in the world?
- Has a larger Gross Domestic Product (GDP) than Israel, Singapore,
- Czech Republic, Chile and New Zealand?
- Would rank 37th in the world in Gross Metro Product (GMP) if its were a country?
- Is a thriving center for innovation?
Our mission is to promote Orange County innovation internally and externally with the intention of attracting:
- Human capital (talent)
- Investment dollars
- New purchasers of Orange County products and services
- Students of higher education
The result of Orange County innovation is evident in the enterprising ecosystem of startups and market leaders that are defining economic opportunities. Technology research and development firms have found an ideal location that offers a quality of life that will attract and retain creative talent from across the nation and abroad. Orange County has the real estate, recreational, sports, educational and cultural opportunities to support a broad range of business and personal lifestyles. An extensive network of professional services, ranging from financial institutions, accounting firms, law firms and other service providers that specialize
in technology are available to foster innovation.
OCI is a neutral organization that highlights and fosters the opportunities for innovation. It serves as a facilitator between and among vertical industries in OC that generate display innovation in: