A partial list of credentials includes:
* Top-rated speaker at two International Platform Association conventions. Meeting planners and audiences praise Sam’s presentations for being full of innovative, real-life ideas they can use immediately to reap real-world results. As Jessica E. Bassett, VP, Legg Mason said, "Having planned numerous conferences over the past 15 years, I have experienced the gamut of presenters. Without a doubt, I can confidently state that Sam Horn's talent rests among the best. I have witnessed an immediate difference in our attendees following her sessions that is nothing short of amazing."
* In-Demand Consultant. Sam has helped thousands of entrepreneurs and organizations crystallize attention-grabbing ideas and approaches that helped them break out vs. blend in. As John Jantsch (Fortune’s #1 blogger on small business) said, “Sam is a seriously creative thinker who has taken what, for some, is mind-boggling work and turned it into a system on how to create memorable names, core marketing messages and slogans. She has created a wonderful set of tools that will help you construct one-of-a-kind ideas.”
* A respected author of 6 books from major publisherswhich have been favorably reviewed in Publishers Weekly, Chicago Tribune, Washington Post and Investors Business Daily. Her most recent book POP! Create the Perfect Pitch, Title and Tagline for Anything introduces 25 original techniques on how to interest anyone in anything in 30 seconds or less. It is endorsed by Seth Godin (Tribes), Jeffrey Gitomer, (Little Red Book of Selling) and Ken Blanchard (One Minute Manager) who said it is a, “Inspiring guide to getting heard, getting remembered, and getting results.”
* An in-demand media resource who’s been interviewed on National Public Radio, BusinessWeek.com, on every major tv network (NBC, ABC, CBS, FOX) and on Jay Leno’s Tonight Show and To Tell The Truth, where she and her Tongue Fu!® team stumped the panel.
* Official Pitch Coach for Springboard Enterprises which has coaches women entrepreneurs to receive more than $4 billion in venture capital. Dawn Stackhouse of MSNBC said, “You were the perfect person to have on our elevator pitch segment.” Sam helps entrepreneurs design and deliver winning pitches and proposals that close deals, land contracts and raise funds.
* Originator of trademarked communication methodology. Sam created Tongue Fu!® (what to say – when you don’t know what to say). Executive Book Summaries said “Tongue Fu!® is a gold mine for anyone who deals with the public; Sam Horn has added to the legacy of ideas on how to deal with people left by Benjamin Franklin, Abraham Lincoln, and Dale Carnegie.”
* 17-time Emcee of the world-renowned Maui-Hawaii Writers Conference. Sam has worked alongside many of the world’s most famous authors, screenwriters, agents, editors and directors including Mitch Albom, Frank McCourt, Ron Howard and Jacquelyn Mitchard. She is thanked in hundreds of books by grateful authors who say, “I couldn’t have done it without you.”